Handmade leather journals, Custom journals leather notebook cover, Refillable traveler's leather notebook, custom made world map
Feel motivated and inspired with this neat and elegant leather notebook where you can store your dearest thoughts and ideas. Offer it as a gift to be part of their personal journey with this customizable leather notebook gift. Gift it on their baby shower, christening or baptism, so they can make notes as the baby is growing up. Or turn it into a notebook for your hobbies, not just for travelling notes, but also for your best cooking recipes, crafting ideas, writing prompts or research memos – with the right engraving at the front.
This refillable diary will stay with you forever so you might as well use it to make notes of your yearly goals or lifetime dreams and keep track of your achievements.
Potential Gift Recipients:
- as a relationship celebration or couple gift (for weddings or as an anniversary gift, especially for 1st and 3rd anniversaries, when it's customary to offer paper and leather gifts)
- for family and siblings (sisters and brothers, son or daughter, wife or husband, mum, auntie, uncle, dad, daddy, mother in law, father in law, step mum, step dad, granny, granddad)
- for children
- to celebrate friendship with your closest souls, as a bridesmaid gift or friendship gift (for best friends, bestie, girl friends, boy friends)
Occasions and Celebrations:
- and all traditional occasions and international holidays - Birthdays, Weddings, Baby Shower and Christening or Baptism, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Pride Month, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween.
- here are a few less known but great occasions to express affection with a thoughtful gift: International Day of Friendship (30 July), National Sisters Day (August 2nd), Qixi - Chinese Valentine's Day (25 August), Grandparents Day USA (13 September) and UK (4th October), Thanksgiving, World Kindness Day, Children's Day, Women's Day, International Day of Happiness, as a gift for teachers on World Poetry Day, Siblings Day (April 10th), World Book Day (April 23rd), International Day of Families (May 15th), Global Day of Parents (1st June) and World Environment Day (June 5th).
- Customizable covers
- Material: Genuine Leather
- Elastic bookmark, protective elastic strap with metallic ornament engraved with “Where there’s a will there’s a way”
- Sizes available: 13*10cm, 17*10cm, 22*12cm (A5)
- Colors available: Brown, Dark Brown/ Black-ish, and Burgundy
- Includes 3 refills and 1 plastic pouch (for receipts, pins, mail stamps etc.)
- Paper type: blank sheets, lined, week-to-view, kraft paper - all can be purchased separately
- Refills are available on request!
***Delivery can take up to two months***
We can only cancel/refund orders for this item if:
- Your cancellation request comes in before the item was dispatched (please consult dispatch times to have an idea of how long this takes)
- The delivery of your order takes more than two months and we can’t provide any tracking details
- The order delivered doesn’t fit this description, on the basis of evidence such as photos, video or audio recording
Once your order is dispatched, it’s impossible to ask the transport company to bring it back to our basis because it will get scrambled with thousands of other parcels being delivered to the same destination. We’re constantly looking for the best postage option, but we do ask for your understanding that once your parcel is out for delivery, it’s up to the logistics companies involved to deliver it accordingly.
How long can my personalization message be?
Hm. Our customizable products come with different designs and specifications. Therefore, the number of words and characters allowed differs for each. You should be able to find the word limit on the product description but if we forgot to put it there (nobody’s perfect!), kindly remind us with a quick note.
Do you have music boxes where I can pick a custom song?
Yes, we do. It comes in two sizes and, at the moment, one design. If you’d like to have a fully customized music box, with your own design, message, and song – just reach out to us. Yes, can be done!
Medium music box
Large music box
Do you provide gift wrapping service?
Not for all the products. We’re working on that. Our music boxes do come in a slick black gift box already!
Can I add a gift message or card?
No, not really. But we’re working on that.
How long will my order take to arrive?
You’ll love this answer: it depends.
Music boxes tend to take 3 weeks, including production time. Perhaps 4 if you have your song customized as well.
Painting by numbers kits take 2-3 weeks on average.
The other items – please allow a month. We’re working on improving delivery times, but Santa Claus takes a year so we’re a bit better than that. It will be worth it, we promise.
Can I opt for express delivery?
No, but we’re already offering the best, fastest, safest option available.
Who will deliver my parcel?
It depends on your country – but usually the national postal service (e.g. USPS in the US and Royal Mail in the UK).
What countries do you deliver to?
Most. If you’re not sure, contact us and we’ll tell you.
Can I replacement/get a refund?
Is the item damaged, lost in the mail, or severely delayed? Then yes.
Is your item not customizable but you want a refund for a different reason? Then you’re probably due a partial refund.
Is your item customized with your message but you’re just not happy with it? No, sorry, then probably not, unless you have a really good reason. Customizable items can’t be returned because no one else will have their anniversary on the same date as you – so we can’t resell it.
In either case, if there’s any problem with your order – reach out to us.
SAVING MONEY 101
How often do you have sales?
Whether we’re running sales or not, we will get you the most value for your buck. But we do try to keep your wallet happy as often as we can. So we suggest checking in every month. Or better yet, subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll give you a nudge when the next one’s on.
How can I get a discount code?
Subscribe to our newsletter? Or give us some nice feedback and write us a nice message afterwards?
Or you can recommend us to your friends and if they buy from us, let us know – we’ll definitely give back. We’re in the gift business after all. Never hurts to try, you never know!
My question isn’t here – how can I reach out to someone in your team?
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send us a message here.